SOURCES FOR FURTHER STUDIES
- Gone From My Sight: The Dying Experience by Barbara Karnes, RN
A priceless informative guide for caregivers and family of the dying.
- The Last Dance: Encountering Death and Dying by Lynne Ann DeSpelder and Albert Lee Strickland. Provides the answers to questions on death and dying that most people are afraid to ask.
- Hello From Heaven!: After Death Communication by Bill and Judy Guggenheim.
Well researched 353 accounts of after death communication (ADC) bringing hope and help for a continued spirit in the after life.
- Life At Death: A Scientific Investigation of the Near-Death Experience by Kenneth Ring, PhD.
Provides an unbiased comprehensive report on the Near Death Experience that validates it as a true and powerful part of the human living and dying process. A classic on the subject and must read book for everyone - both NDExperiencers and non. Some of Dr. Ring's other books:
- Heading toward Omega: In search of the meaning of the near-death experience. Documenting changes after a NDE.
- Mindsight: Near-Death and Out-of-Body Experiences in the Blind. Evidence that the blind can see during NDEs and OBEs and that during NDEs sight has a different quality and is a kind of "transcendental awareness" referred to as "mindsight".
- Lessons from the Light: What We Can Learn from the Near-Death Experience. What non-NDErs can learn from the NDE.
- Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death by Raymond Moody and Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. A must read book on the subject. Some of Dr. Moody's other later books:
- Life After Loss: Conquering Grief and Finding Hope
- The Light Beyond
Reflections on Life After Life
- We Don't Die: George Anderson's Conversations With the Other side Provides abundant convincing evidence to justify the title.
- Life Lessons: Two Experts on Death and Dying Teach Us About the Mysteries of Life and Living by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and David Kessler. These two authors bring hope for everyone and much to think about for the remainder of life.
- Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences by Jeffrey Long & Paul Perry. Long presents nine lines of evidence that we survive bodily death, based on an analysis of 1,300 NDE accounts from his NDERF web site.
- Transformed by the Light: Life after Near-Death Experiences by Cherl Sutherland. Includes near-death experiences in children.
- Consciousness Beyond Life: The science of the near-death experience by P. van Lommel. Scientific evidence that the near-death phenomenon is an authentic experience demonstrating that consciousness can be experienced separate from the body.
- Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation by Ian Stevenson. This provides overwhelming convincing evidence for more lives to come.
- The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences: The ultimate guide to what happens when we die by P.M.H. Atwater. A comprehensive encyclopedic resource full of useful information about NDEs and related phenomena.
- Reliving Past Lives by Helen Wambach PhD. An extremely interesting large-scale experiment involving hypnotic regression. Results provide convincing evidence subjects recalled accurate details from past lives.
- Miracles Happen: The Transformational Healing Power of Past-Life Memories by Brian L. Weiss and Amy E. Weiss. Real proof of the power associated with present and previous lives. Some of Dr. Weiss' other books:
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy
- Same Soul, Many Bodies: Discover the Healing Power of Future Lives through Progression Therapy
- Messages from the Masters: Tapping into the Power of Love
- Only Love Is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited Through Time Into Healing: Discovering the Power of Regression Therapy to Erase Trauma and Transform Mind, Body and Relationships
Organizations of Interest
International Association for Regression Research & Therapies, Inc. (IARRT) Founded as APRT - Association for Past Life Research and Therapies.